Last updated: April 21st, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They allow our website to remember your actions or preferences during a single browsing session.
Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They help us recognize you as a returning visitor and remember your preferences and settings.
- Improve website performance and functionality
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Analyze website traffic and usage
- Provide personalized content and advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often. We use this information to improve our website and enhance your browsing experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and settings, such as your language preferences, and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized content and advertising based on your browsing behavior and interests.
How to control cookies Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.